Want to be a part of the growing trend? Crochet braids is a practical hairstyle as you typically see a naturalista sporting as the textures used are more natural-looking. One of the reasons people are big fans of the look because crochet braids can be mistaken for someone’s real hair. In this post, we’ve compiled for you a reference on how to do the trending hairstyle.
- Cornrow your hair all back
- Add the crochet hair bit-by-bit by using a crochet needle or bobby pin. Slide the needle under the cornrow, latch closed.
- Open the latch, hook the hair onto the needle and close the latch.
- Pull the needle and hair under the cornrow until a medium-sized hoop is formed.
- At this point you should have a loop on one side of the cornrow and ‘tails’ on the other side.
- Fold the tails over the cornrow and put them through the loop. Don’t tighten yet.
- Twist the loop with your fingers and put the tails through the loop again. Do this one more time for luck ;-). Then pull to tighten and secure the hair.
- Your first crochet ‘stitch’ should be secured. Repeat until you’ve covered your whole head.Shopping for health, hair and skin care beauty products? Sign up and be a member of Pretty Hair Buying Group by clicking the image below to get 20% off when you shop!